Online Band Competition Application. Here you are able to electronically fill out the application and submit your band's music. Please fill out the form below and upload your music (mp3 files only).
If you choose to mail in entries, please send to:
NWSS - Band Competition
1435 Yarmouth Ave #106
Boulder, CO 80304
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2015 Northwest String Summit will again feature a band competition on Friday afternoon.
BAND COMPETITION INFORMATION:
1) Entry Forms must be received by April 17, 2015. Online application below. Four finalists will be chosen by the week of May 11, 2015 and all will be notified.
2) The competition will take place on Friday, July 17, 2015 time TBA.
3) Each band will perform for 10 - 15 minutes on the main stage.
4) A lottery will determine the order in which bands perform.
5) Each performing band member in the competition will receive weekend admission into the festival free of charge.
6) Each band must be present for a pre-competition meeting held backstage one hour before the competition begins. Time is TBD.
7) Judges for the competition will include members of Yonder Mountain String Band and the String Summit staff.
8) The band finishing in first place will receive an offer to perform the opening spot on Sunday of this years festival and at next year’s Northwest String Summit festival.
9) Each band in the competition will be permitted to sell their CD’s and other goods at the Band Merchandise area.
10) Single mic ONLY, acoustic instruments only (no DI, no drums).