Northwest String Summit 2021 has been postponed to July 21-24, 2022.
Find out more here.
All tickets of all types purchased online through EventBrite will be refunded in full. An Email from Eventbrite will be forthcoming.
Refunds will begin January 13th, 2021 and can take up to 14 business days to reach your account.
Here is an FAQ regarding refunds through EventBrite, if you’ve canceled your original form of payment, Affirm payment plan refunds and more.
When a card has expired or a bank account has been closed, we recommend the following:
- EventBrite will Issue the refund to the original card
- Please wait 10 business days from the refund date to see it posted on your account
- Even if they have a new card number, the refund will still send to your bank and will post to their account
- Sometimes the refund will post inline with the original transaction. So, if you bought their ticket in January, they might see the refund on their transactions right in January
- Please know that if the account is closed your former bank/credit card provider should be liable for making good on any refund processed after the account is closed, usually via issuing a check for said amount
- If after 10 days, you do not see the refund, send to us your Order ID and I will file a case to have someone from our team reach out to them directly to help them find it
Hard Tickets purchased at venues (e.g. Road To Strummit Series), or from one of our retail locations, (e.g. Music Millennium) can be kept for admission to the NWSS 2022 event OR you can request a refund. As an incentive to keep your previously purchased hard tickets to use at the 2022 NWSS, you will have the absolute lowest price as well as a free gift TBA!
To request a refund, you will need to follow the below steps:
- Return the ticket(s) to:
995 Utica Ave,
Boulder, CO 80304
First and Last Name;
Cell phone number
valid email address.
- Must be received by February 10th, 2021.
(Note that sending by trackable post is not required; but String Summit cannot be responsible for lost tickets)