Peacock Pickin’ Party PODS Events Concert FAQsTicket Info : Limited PODS Passes On Sale Now
Yes, these times they are a changing rapidly….and this time for the better! We are excited to announce the changes to the format of these concerts! These will NO LONGER be a Drive-In event! They are now a PODS event where you will be parked in parking lots adjacent to the field where the shows will take place, then directed to the box office to have your passes scanned, wristbands given, and directed to your section where there will be socially distanced PODS (personal outdoor dance space) from which your group can enjoy the show. Much more below!
- PODS are clearly demarcated, chalked-off circles or rectangles where people can set up their chairs, blankets, etc socially distanced from other groups within that section.
- Car Passes are now called PODS Passes. PODS= personal outdoor dancing space, a socially distanced area where your group can hangout in your purchased section price level. Each PODS will allow for a maximum of 8 people which must include a PODS Pass (formerly a Car Pass which allows 4 people) PLUS upto 4 more PODS Add-on for that section price level.
- PODS Pass patrons must all arrive together. This includes PODS Add-On passes holders.
- Payment Plans are available at the time of check out. Payment Plans require % down and balance paid in installments leading up to the event.
- July 20 & July 21, Doors are at 3:00PM each day. Show will start promptly at 5:00PM. *subject to change.
- July 27 & July 28 Doors are at 5:00PM each day. Show will start promptly at 7:00PM. *subject to change.
- Curfew each night is at 10:00PM.
- Tickets will be purchased by PODS.. One ticket per PODS, allowing 4 people. PODS Add-ons passes for additional passengers will be available at time of check out. POD Add-Ons must arrive with the PODS PASS holder.
- All concert goers of any age must have a ticket, and all bodies account for a space in your party by OHA regulation. If you choose to bring a child, please recognize people will be enjoying themselves in an adult atmosphere and children are required to stay in the assigned PODS area. Unless accompanied by an adult to the bathroom or vendors.
- Purchased PODS PASSES guarantees your group of 4 entry into the purchased PODS section; PODS inside each section will be first come, first served.
- You will be given a colored wristband corresponding to the section price level that you purchased the PODS Pass upon entry into the concert area. You must stay within your section pricing level (also known as your colored section).
- There will be and assortment of food and beverage vendors selling an assortment of offerings at the events.
- Dump City Dumplings
- Bamboo Grove Hawaiian
- Solar Shots Espresso
- Bliss Chocolates
- UPDATE! NOW a walk-around permit is being obtained so you can enjoy alcoholic beverages from your PODS! We will be selling beer, wine, and malternatives (cider, hard seltzer) and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages will now be sold onsite!
- Ninkasi Brewing Beer
- Cyderish Hard Cider
- Pacific Sparkling Hard Cider
- Brew Dr Kombucha
- BeGOAT Cascara Energy Drink
- You may bring to your PODS your own wagons,low back chairs, blankets, coolers, snacks, and Non-alcoholic beverages. We do have to search bags, coolers and other items upon entry.
- You may bring sun shade for use when the sun is on the field. Please be respectful of those behind you and take it down once the sun descends behind the trees, or it is no longer needed.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- Pack In & Pack Out ALL your trash, recycling, and personal items
- Plan for a designated driver, and do not drink and drive. It is never worth it.
- Restrooms will be provided onsite..
- No Camping is allowed at this time.
- No Smoking allowed
- No Smoking.
- No outside alcohol.
- No pets allowed with the exception of certified service animals.
- No fireworks.
- No Glass containers.
- No fires or charcoal grills.
- No laser pointers.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No drugs, No nitrous oxide, or illegal substances.
What is PODS?
A PODS is a Personal Outdoor Dancing Space. PODS will be clearly demarcated within each section price level (also known as your color section). These are first come, first served. These will have plenty of space in and around to allow for social distancing protocols.
Are spaces reserved or general admission?
Spaces are general admission, first come, first served within each section price level (also known as your color section).
Where will I park?
You will be parked by our staff in an adjacent parking lot. You will have to walk to the Box Office and concert area. You may bring carts, wagons, chairs, coolers with pre-cooked food and non-alcoholic beverages.
How many people are allowed in a PODS?
Up to 8 people will be allowed in each PODS. You must have a PODS Pass (4 people), and an additional 4 PODS Add-Ons.
How many tickets do I need to purchase?
The PODS Pass entitles you to have 1 PODS which includes 4 total people. Each party may purchase PODS Add-on tickets if you have a larger group.
Does everyone in PODS need a ticket?
Yes. While your original PODS PASS accommodates a group of 4 people, you will need to purchase additional PODS Add On tickets for additional people.
How many people are permitted per PODS Pass?
4 people per PODS pass, plus up to 4 additional PODS add-ons can be purchased separately. Up to 8 can go into a PODS.
Can I transfer tickets to a friend?
Tickets are non-transferrable and can only be scanned once. Your party must arrive in the same group.
Can I buy tickets on-site?
Yes, Passes are sold in advance and at the door. Tickets must be purchased in advance at www.stringsummit.com.
Are ADA spaces available?
Yes, and instructions will be provided at the time of arrival to help with any accommodations, close in parking and ADA PODS. We’re here to help.
Will alcohol be sold on-site?
UPDATE!! Yes! OHA & OLCC will now allow a for a walk-around onsite service with a variety of beer, wine and malternatives (Cider, Hard Seltzer). You will be able to enjoy your alcoholic beverage while watching the concert NOW from your PODS!! Patrons subject to OLCC & OHA COVID restrictions at the time of the event and will be ID’d at the point of sale. Alcohol Monitors will be walking around to make sure underage people are not consuming alcohol at the shows.
Will food and beverage be provided on-site?
Yes, there will be several local food and beverage vendors onsite.Dump City Dumplings, Bamboo Grove Hawaiian, Solar Shots Espresso, Bliss Chocolates will be onsite!
What can I bring into the concert area? Can I bring my own food and beverage?
You may bring carts, wagons, chairs, blankets, and shade tents, please be respectful of those behind you and take down the shade tent once the sun is behind the trees.You will be allowed to bring into the concert area your own coolers, snacks, pre-cooked food and NON-alcohol beverages. NO GLASS Allowed. We will have to search bags, coolers and other items upon entry.
Am I required to wear a mask while attending the show?
Concert goers are not required to wear masks while in their assigned PODS, and current State & CDC guidelines regarding masks will be enforced. Please check back and look out for pre-show communication via email and social as this information is subject to change.
Will restrooms be provided?
Yes, portable restrooms will be available for your use. When traveling to and from restroom facilities, guests are required to maintain social distancing. Masks are required when outside of your pod. Your safety is our priority and for that reason, restrooms facilities will be sanitized in accordance with current local guidelines.
What health and safety protocols are in place for your staff?
All State and County Health Department requirements will be followed by our staff throughout the entire event.