Volunteer at Northwest String Summit!
Sign up here to volunteer!
Pitch a hand at Horning’s Hideout and help us co-create another safe, happy and successful String Summit in 2022!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Northwest String Summit! Volunteers will be assigned 2 x 7-hour shifts over the course of the festival weekend. Volunteers will receive free entry into the festival, a festival volunteer shirt and deep gratitude and an opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and fun-filled team. Volunteers who fully complete each of their shifts and comply with all work-trade guidelines, festival and Horning’s Hideout rules and regulations will not be charged for a festival ticket.
To start the volunteer registration process please complete the volunteer application below and submit payment for the Volunteer Impact Fee of $50. You must complete all the required questions and submit payment in order to be considered a registered volunteer. Once the Registration and Volunteer Impact Fee is received, volunteers will receive confirmation of assigned shifts. In the event volunteers do not complete their shifts their credit/debit card will be charged the ticket price available at the time of their application submission.
WORK-TRADE GENERAL GUIDELINES
Volunteers will be expected to:
- Pay a nonrefundable $50 impact fee at the time of registration. Again, you must complete all the required questions and submit payment to be considered a registered Volunteer.
- You may arrive and leave Horning’s Hideout ONLY on the date and time designated by Volunteer Coordinator. You may not bring friends or family that have not been told to arrive on the same date and time. Those that arrive early will be asked to leave.
- Attend mandatory Volunteer Orientation session on Wednesday prior to event.
- Must be available to work in various times and various physical tasks during the Festival.
- Pay full price for 4-Day Pass if you fail to complete your assigned shifts.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance.
- Respond promptly to emails from Volunteer Coordinator.
- Must notify Volunteer Coordinator of cancellation / changes.
- Comply with no alcohol or illegal drugs consumption during shifts.
- Comply with and wear appropriate attire and provided Staff T-Shirt at all times during shift.
- Answer patrons’ questions about Northwest String Summit and assist with directions / information.
- Agree to the terms of the Work Exchange Agreement and Liability Release. You’ll be required to sign this form once you arrive.